5 ways to use Sr. Ashby's online lessons in your classroom
1. The perfect sub plan. We all know Spanish speaking subs are tough to come by. Make sub plans quick, easy, and engaging by using the blended lessons in the computer lab or with 1 to 1 devices.
2. Oral Proficiency Testing. Test students oral proficiency one on one while the rest of the class is engaged in the blended learning lessons.
3. Differentiation. Students can work through the lessons at their own pace. The quizzes hold students accountable for the knowledge they need to know, and allow students to revisit material, or move on. Teachers are freed up to work with small groups or one on one with students needing extra help.
4. Informal Assessment. Have students take a screenshot or record their score on quizzes for immediate feedback on the target knowledge.
5. Flip Your Classroom. Students can receive engaging instruction at home as a homework assignment or extra support prior to tests or quizzes.
Connect with Señor Ashby on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter: